Light modern template. A template used snippets: Wayfinder (for menus), Ditto (to call the latest entries in your blog and product items).
|Preview template |||Download template|
- Extract the .zip file
- Upload this folder to assets/templates/
- Create a new template in Elements → Manage Elements → Templates.
- Give the template the name of Leaf Template.
- Copy the contents of template.txt and paste to the field of new template.
- Open the "Chunks" tab (Manage Elements → Chunks), and click on the New Chunk link. As in creating a template, a form will be displayed with a few text fields and a textarea field. Give the chunk the name of BlogDittoTpl. Copy the contents of BlogDittoTpl.Chunk.txt and put In the Chunk code field. Then save it.
- Click on the New Chunk link again. Give the chunk the name of ProductsDittoTpl. Copy the contents of ProductsDittoTpl.Chunk.txt and put In the Chunk code field. Then save it.
- Click on the New Chunk link again. Give the chunk the name of AjaxSearchTpl. Copy the contents of AjaxSearchTpl.Chunk.txt and put In the Chunk code field. Then save it.
- Open the "Template Variables" tab (Manage Elements → Chunks), and click on the New Template Variable link. Give the Template Variable the name of productImage. Select Input Type: Image. Select the Templates that are allowed to access/process this Template Variable: Leaf Template (name of your new template). Then save it.
- When you create a document of the product, select a picture of the product in the Template Variables section.
- Apply the template to any/all pages and enjoy
3/5 stars (1596 votes)