|Preview template |||Download template|
- Extract the .zip file
- Upload this folder to assets/templates/
- Create a new template in Elements → Manage Elements → Templates.
- Give the template the name of Binder Template.
- Copy the contents of template.txt and paste to the field of new template.
- Open the "Chunks" tab (Manage Elements → Chunks), and click on the New Chunk link. As in creating a template, a form will be displayed with a few text fields and a textarea field. Give the chunk the name of NewsDittoTpl. Copy the contents of NewsDittoTpl.Chunk.txt and put In the Chunk code field. Then save it.
- Click on the New Chunk link again. Give the chunk the name of BlogDittoTpl. Copy the contents of BlogDittoTpl.Chunk.txt and put In the Chunk code field. Then save it.
- Apply the template to any/all pages and enjoy
2.9/5 stars (677 votes)